Sonic Shorts: Volume 7 Sonic Shorts: Volume 7

That was awesome man

Thanks for the info man. It was an excellent episode.

-Jeremy

Anime fight! Anime fight!

HAHAHA

I don't get why this is an Anime fight, more of a DBz fight and it's still stretching the truth, a lot of anime fights are instance and epic, and because I'm a anime fan, doens't mean I'm gonna hate this because "OMG THIS IS NOT A ANIME FIGHT BULLSHIT" Like a lot of fans, it made me laugh and that's all that matters LOL

If Anime Was Real If Anime Was Real

EHHHH

You do know, that can happen in real life, maybe not that much blood LOL

But when a man see a beautiful woman or see a naked woman, the blood pressure quickly rises causing a sudden gosh of blood from the nose.

It's like when a person blushes, it's just a flow of blood that is concentrating on one spot.

Would suck though, to have blood gosh that much LOL

Make some more though LOL

Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2) Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2)

wow

THis IS OUTSTANDING , I felt like I was watching a actual Anime.

The story is getting interesting and i like how you plan it out so well. I can't wait for the other episodes.

Super Smash Bros ST 6 Super Smash Bros ST 6

To awesome for words XD

Damn, this is just getting way to awesome, When I saw the first flash, all I thought was it was gay and crap, But I'm not the person to make a complete judge until I see more than 5 or more episode, and I must say, It got better and I see much improvement, I suck at flash, so I can't really say much HAHAHA. Keep up the good work and I'm 100% behind ya ^_^.

Also for the people who keeps saying to hurry up and get to number 7, please just be patient, you don't want his work to get sloopy because you guys want him to hurry, people got a life they need to handle first.

Also I agree with the person below me.

Fantastic Dance Party Fantastic Dance Party

criminal criminal criminal

Xd that was funny as hell, That yellow guy is really creepy. Although he also comitted murder XD. Keep it up.I gave a 5 .

Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)

Shadow and Cecil got Raped XD

The story is getting deeper and darker, which is great, and the way you move the sprites are awesome..keep getting better ^_^

I vote for Celes(I think that was her name) mainly cause i felt she lost her role on the story and is getting quite boring.

Link is a bit mysterous , so I want to see more of him.

Shadow also seems mysterous and also is the heart of the Behamut team(For me atleast)

Bub, he's just to damn cool, He owned half of the people already XD

A Quick Sketch A Quick Sketch

pfft...fag

XD that was funny...But it would of been better if aron said it, since Halo is like a kids game...way to easy.

Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Awesome

I gotta say, this has to be by far the best LOZ story i seen here.You do a great job on Character personailty, storyline, ETC.

But to tell ya the truth, I was kinda mad, cause i tought Diggs wasn't gotta be on it anymore, He's my Fave character XD. But you put him up, so I was happy XD. You should put a girl to join the party, or Koragra, since he seems pretty cool. Keep working hard ^_^

Red and Yuffie the movie Red and Yuffie the movie

Awesome

That was awesome and enjoyable, but I think Red XIII is an awesome character,he's my second fave.